© Laurent Delhourme
A summary of several years walking around Parisian streets.
Photographs full of humor, burlesque situations and urban poetry.
My Phone And I Together Forever
Our modern world is invaded by smartphones. What would we do without them? These photographs highlight our addiction to our mobiles
Exhibitions: Arles / London / Paris
- May 2022: Exhibition Street Sans Frontieres at the Galerie Joseph (Paris)
- October 2021: Awarded in the category Professional Photographer Event / Social Cause - at the photo contest: International Photography Awards IPA / Lucie Foundation (New York)
- July 2021: Exhibition at the Voies Off des Rencontres Photographiques in Arles (France) - Represented by Hemeria Editions
- October 2020: Two honorable mentions in the photo competition: International Photography Awards IPA (New York)
- October 2020: Exhibition at La Galerie des Photographes (Paris) - Launch of the book Macadam Paname (Press review)
- November 2019: Presentation of the photographic carte blanche, commissioned by the RMN (Réunion des Musées Nationaux).
It was exhibited at the International Art Photography Fair in Paris (Grand Palais) - France
- November 2019: Exhibition of the Macadam Paname series - Foire Internationale Paris Photo (Grand Palais) - France
- July 2019: Macadam Paname photograph's exhibition - "Rencontres Photographiques" in Arles - France
- 2018 : One-year residence at Grand Palais (Paris) for a carte blanche ordered by the RMN (Réunion des Musées Nationaux)
- January 2018: Group exhibition. competition finalist SPI - London art Bermondsey Project Space gallery