An overview of several years walking around Parisian streets. Full of humour photographs, burlesque stories and urban poetry.
A virtual city built from a chromatic and aesthetic quest, captured in the streets of Paris and New York.
Our modern world is invaded by smartphones.
What would we do without?
These photographs highlight our addiction to our mobiles.
(International Contemporary Art Fair) - Paris
I asked myself the question, to know what becomes of FIAC the day after its closure?
The street is my playground, always on the lookout,
I tirelessly seek to tell the naked and fascinating daily life of the anonymous people I meet over time.
Exhibitions: Arles / London / Paris
© 2021 - All rights reserved.
- October 2020, two honorable mentions in the photo competition: International Photography Awards IPA (New-york)
- October 2020 exhibition at Galerie des Photographes (Paris) - Book launch Macadam Paname
- November 2019, display of the one-year carte blanche, ordered by the RMN. It was exhibited during the International Fair of Art Photography in Paris. (Grand Palais)
- November 2019, Macadam Paname photograph's exhibition - International Fair Paris Photo. (Grand Palais)
- July 2019, Macadam Paname photograph's exhibition - "Rencontres Photographiques" in Arles
- 2018 year, one-year residence at Grand Palais (Paris) for a carte blanche ordered by the RMN (Meeting of National Museums)
- January 2018, group exhibition. competition finalist SPI - London art Bermondsey Project Space gallery