© Laurent Delhourme
An overview of several years walking around Parisian streets. Full of humour photographs, burlesque stories and urban poetry.
My Phone And I Together Forever
Our modern world is invaded by smartphones.
What would we do without?
These photographs highlight our addiction to our mobiles.
Exhibitions: Arles / London / Paris
- July 2021 Exhibition at the Voies Off des Rencontres Photographiques in Arles (France) - Represented by Hemeria Editions
- October 2020, two honorable mentions in the photo competition: International Photography Awards IPA (New-york)
- October 2020 exhibition at Galerie des Photographes (Paris) - Book launch Macadam Paname
- November 2019, display of the one-year carte blanche, ordered by the RMN. It was exhibited during the International Fair of Art Photography in Paris. (Grand Palais)
- November 2019, Macadam Paname photograph's exhibition - International Fair Paris Photo. (Grand Palais)
- July 2019, Macadam Paname photograph's exhibition - "Rencontres Photographiques" in Arles
- 2018 year, one-year residence at Grand Palais (Paris) for a carte blanche ordered by the RMN (Meeting of National Museums)
- January 2018, group exhibition. competition finalist SPI - London art Bermondsey Project Space gallery